Predict research results,
improve social science
Grad Student? Learn how to earn a $25 Amazon Gift Card here
This prediction platform will enable the systematic collection
and assessment of expert forecasts of the effects of untested social
This should help both policy makers and social scientists by increasing the accuracy of forecasts and improving experimental
design and analysis.
Who can make predictions?
Anyone! We currently have two kinds of accounts:
- Anyone can sign up for a basic account.
- Basic accounts can see descriptions of studies and make predictions of what they will find.
- Faster sign-up process.
- Restricted to researchers: PhD students, professors, and researchers working in institutions outside academia.
- Researchers may register a study to collect predictions from others.
- Researchers may be asked different questions when making predictions.
How it works:
1. Sign up for an account
2. Select an available study